IMMIGRATION ATTORNEY VICTORIA KUZMINA
Immigration attorney Victoria Kuzmina is the founder and principal attorney at the Law Offices of Victoria V. Kuzmina.
Attorney Kuzmina went on to graduate from the University of Arizona in the top 25%. Before attending law school, Victoria became a certified paralegal at the University of San Diego and worked for a business litigation law firm English & Gloven in San Diego, California.
While in law school, Ms. Kuzmina interned with the prestigious civil litigation law firms – The Kindley Firm and the Dummit, Buchholz & Trapp. Attorney Kuzmina graduated from the California Western School of Law in the top 25% with a Cum Laude distinction.
Victoria has a strong presence in the legal and local communities. Not only she zealously represents her clients, but she participates in various local immigration clinics and takes numerous pro bono cases annually. She volunteers with the Britepaths Organization and supports various charities.
Immigration attorney Victoria Kuzmina has deep understanding of diverse cultures and nationalities, as well as the personal experience of how complicated and stressful the immigration process can be. Due to Mrs. Kuzmina’s diverse personal background and outstanding legal training, Victoria is uniquely equipped to assist professionals, businesses, and families with their immigration needs.
Immigration Attorney Victoria Kuzmina’s Awards:
- Nominated as the Rising Star in the Field of Immigration Law by American Institute of Legal Advocates (2018)
- Selected as one of the Best Lawyers in Immigration Law Washington DC by Expertise (2018)
- Selected as one of “10 Best Attorneys” in District of Columbia for Client Satisfaction in the practice area of Immigration Law by American Institute of Legal Counsel (2017)
- Selected as one of the Best Lawyers in Immigration Law Washington DC by Expertise (2017)
- Lead Counsel Rated for Immigration Law (2016, 2017)
- Client’s Choice Award by Avvo.com (2015)
- American Jurisprudence Award in Alternative Dispute Resolution (2013)
- American Jurisprudence Award in Scholarly Writing (2013)
- American Jurisprudence Awards in Specialized Legal Research (2013)
- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, California Western School of Law (2013)
- Paralegal Certificate, High Honors, University of San Diego (2010)
- Bachelor’s of Science, University of Arizona (2006)
Admissions to Practice Law:
- Attorney Kuzmina is a licensed attorney who is authorized to handle immigration matters and proceedings before federal courts and agencies, including USCIS and NVC
- Attorney Kuzmina is admitted to California State Bar
- The Washington DC immigration law practice is limited to matters and proceedings before federal courts and agencies
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- AILA DC Chapter
- California State Bar
Past & Present Legal Experience:
- Pro Bono Immigration Attorney with Britepaths (2017 – Present)
- Founded Law Offices of Victoria V. Kuzmina (2014 – Present)
- Hawaii Innocence Project at William S. Richardson School of Law (2014 – 2015)
- The Kindley Firm (2013)
- Dummit, Buchholz & Trapp (2012)
- English & Gloven (2009-2011)
- Clausen & Moore (2006 – 2008)